Sweetpluck has a firm policy of protecting the confidentiality and security of information that we collect. We do not share your nonpublic personal information with unaffiliated third parties. Information is only shared with your consent except for the specific purposes below, in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information about how we handle your personal information. Sweetpluck reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
USE OF INFORMATION
We limit the collection and use of nonpublic personal information to the minimum we believe is necessary to deliver superior service to you.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We obtain most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone or electronically. We may obtain the following information:
- First name, last name
- Contact information including home address, email address, business address, home telephone numbers and business telephone numbers
- Accounts with us and transactions and interactions by us, with us or through us
We do not disclose any kind of nonpublic personal information about to anyone, except when we believe it necessary for the conduct of our business, or where disclosure is required by law. Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of nonpublic personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We send email about new investment properties, investor statements, valuation statements, capital calls or other information which we think may be valuable using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for general account information and for collecting capital calls. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize our website to provide better service to you
- We are required by law to provide certain information, including social security numbers and addresses, to the Internal Revenue Service and state and local taxing authorities
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.