Cure & BalanceSuperfood blend for female balance
- Ayurvedic Herbs -: Shatavari helps menstrual irregularities, curbs bloating, and mood swings. Amla Berry with vitamin C is known to support heart, brain & skin health.
- Hormones & Balance Booster -: Herbal remedy for PMS & cramps, chaste berry encourages hormone balance in women.
- Exceptional Health Benefits -: Improved immunity and better hormones while also keeping your energy high and intact.
- Starts helping your monthly cycles.
- Relief from painful symptoms of PMS.
- Start regulating hormone levels.
- Stress hormones lower
- Manage Mood-swings, cravings
- More energized and positive
- Replace body discomfort
- Hormonal imbalance may have reduced
- Enhance mental & physical health
- Add 1 tsp of Cure Mix to 200ml of water & stir well.
- Perfect for Water, Smoothies, Lattes, Juices, Baked treats or whatever you can think of!
- To make a Cure smoothie, blend together 1 tsp of Cure Mix, Frozen Banana, Nut Mylk, Any Seasonal fruits, and sweetener(optional). Blend it well & enjoy!
- Taste like: Earthy, hints of beetroot.
- You can have it any time of the day.
- Weight: 150 grams | 30 servings
- Shatavari Root- Rejuvenative Herb adaptogenic properties known to promote overall health & heavily-used in women’s health for hormone balance.
- Maca Root- Balance booster, a high-antioxidant superfood historically used to support hormone balance while promoting enhanced energy & alertness.
- Beetroot- They are loaded with potassium, vitamin A, iron, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
- Amla Berry- Rich in antioxidants and natural source of Vitamin A, E, C.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf- Nourishing perennial used to restore and replenish that is rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron.
- Alfalfa- Alfalfa targets your energy levels, bone, and skin health. It promotes vitality and helps prevent water retention and also eases PMS symptoms.
- Chasteberry- The hormone tree, a traditional herbal remedy for PMS and cramps, this plant encourages hormonal balance in women.